Consultancy on LEED and M&S Certification
Consultancy for LEED Certification
What is LEED?
LEED, or Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, is a green building certification program that recognises best-in-class building strategies and practices.
Key steps of LEED certification
- Feasibility analysis report
- Energy efficiency design assistance
- Design review & changes
- Preparation of LEED specifications & building system requirements
- Tender specification analysis
- Energy simulation
- Commissioning of the building
- LEED design & construction submission
- Submission review
- MEP consultancy
- Facilitate LEED award & project report
The LEED Accredited Professionals of Co-Energi team has distinctive experience in providing you the assistance and consultancy required to obtain the globally recognized LEED certification to your conglomerate
What is Marks & Spencer’s Plan A?
Marks & Spencer developed an eco-factory certification standard recognising the best in class factories that manufacture for them.
Co-Energi can work with your teams to acquire the ‘M&S Plan A Eco Factory’ certification and help you improve your sustainability performance and brand image to strengthen your brand image.